Cloud Solutions Engineer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Arlington, VA, US
CGI Federal is seeking a Cloud and DevOps Solutions Enginere to help our federal client design and implement a cloud solution and apply cloud computing tools for DevOps. As part of the project, you will leverage your expertise in engineering, designing, building, and implementing a cloud infrastructure migration for multiple enterprise financial systems and apply automation tools and frameworks for Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines.
- An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- 4+ years of experience in a technical consulting, solution architect, or engineering role
- 4+ years experience with building, delivering, and managing Cloud environments using AWS
- 4+ years of experience with building large-scale enterprise architecture solutions
- 2+ years of experience writing infrastructure as code and/or other scripting languages such as PowerShell, PERL, and SQL
- Knowledge of development methodologies
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Puppet, Vagarant, Chef) and software-automation production systems (Jenkins / Selenium).
- Knowledge of FedRAMP, ATO, and the implications of C&A and A&A
Desired skills include:
- BMC Control-M
- BitBucket / GIT
- Oracle Database
You will provide recommendations on which tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on premise, Cloud-based, and hybrid resources. You will work closely with our client helping them resolve issues and overcome challenges as they move from a traditional infrastructure to a cloud/hybrid environment. This is an opportunity to use the latest Cloud technologies and implement CI/CD pipelines as you look for ways to improve your customers environment using current Cloud and DevOps technologies, tools, and capabilities.
- Cloud Computing
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.