Campus Program - Western Canada - Winter/Fall Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
Burnaby, AB, Canada
STUDENTS AND NEW GRADUATES
Be Part of Something Inspiring
CGI’s student and new graduate programs are anything but ordinary. From day one, you will be welcomed as a contributing member – playing an active role in the projects and initiatives that put CGI at the forefront of innovation.
Our programs give students and new graduates the opportunity to enhance their skills and explore their professional interests through hands-on experience and mentorship. You will build your core competencies and technical skills through workshops, Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and a variety of training & development opportunities.
Founded in 1976, today there are 72,500 of working across the globe. CGI is the World’s 5th largest independent IT and business process services company. We provide high-end business and IT Consulting, Systems Integration and IT & Business Management services. To see how we impact daily lives across the globe, watch the short video above.
Work on teams that are transforming our world!
Start your career with CGI and Be Part of Something Inspiring!
Types of Candidates we are looking for:
• Java Developers & Systems Analysts
• .NET Developers & Systems Analyst
• DevOps Specialists
• Blockchain and AI Specialists
• Project Management and Coordination Specialists
• Business Analysts
• Data Analysts
• UX/UI Designers
• QA/Automation Test Specialists
• Desktop, Server & Network Administration and Support Specialists
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software System Development or two-year certificate program in Computer Science or Diploma in Business Information Systems or similar programs
• Preference will be given to those who have previous Co-op / Internship experience in a professional environment
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Able to manage multiple priorities
• Able to work in a team environment
• Strong problem solving, analytical and decision-making abilities
• Self-Starter – high energy, highly motivated individual who is looking to assume new/additional responsibilities, grow and develop, with minimal supervision,
• Self-Confident & Self Managing – able to plan and execute tasks in a prescribed organized manner and timeframe without being directed and asked,
• Self-Assured – ability to handle pressure while working on multiple priorities under strict deadlines,
• Team Player – ability to work in a team environment working toward common goals,
• Client Focused – ensuring that the goal of providing internal and external clients with excellent service delivery is main focus.
• Intuitive – can think and plan ahead, develop and enhance processes and look for ways to do things more efficiently and effectively.
• Excellent communication skills - able to present information and results in a meaningful way, interacting with variety of audiences to present detailed plans, complex analyses, and findings in non-technical and/or business language.
Our Campus Programs are anything but typical.
We offer professional roles in IT, Software Development, Emerging Technologies (RPA, Analytics, AI, IoT), Project Management, Business Development, Management Consulting and Corporate functions.
• Regular coaching and mentorship from leaders and peers
• Networking and social events with fellow new grads and senior leaders
• Frequent access and exposure to senior leadership
• Continuous training and development throughout your career
• Constant feedback to help you continuously learn and grow
• Competitive compensation and benefits, including a New Grad clothing allowance
• Three weeks of paid vacation
• Share purchase plan
• Profit participation program
• Social club access
• Oxygen – CGI’s Health and Wellness Program
• Corporate Discount Rates
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.
Learn more at: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers