Business Technical Analyst (Finance) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Salt Lake City, UT, US
Business Analysis (functional and technical)
CGI is seeking an experienced Business Technical Analyst (Finance) for a new project in Salt Lake City UT. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Looking for career advancement?
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
• 3+ years of experience working in Analysis and testing
• Experience in testing environments
• Experience working in a Finance Industry and banking systems.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire extensive subject matter expertise.
• Demonstrated ability to explain complex data concepts to non-technical people.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines on time.
• Professional client presence, influencing and active listening skills.
• Team player with a great sense of humor.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Responsible to work with various business users to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
• Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business systems.
• Responsible for following appropriate standards and requirement gathering.
• Formulates proposals for new systems, procedures and/ or processes.
• Conducts tests or test planning sessions, provides input for feasibility and prepares user documentation and follow-up evaluation.
• Acts as a liaison with subsidiary management and staff to resolve issues as needed.
• Provides ongoing technical support for specialized applications.
• Applies various analytical tools and software application experience to increase quality, productivity, and overall effectiveness of user's applications.
• Assists in developing user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of application systems.
• Performs project management leadership functions as a project manager or team member. Other duties as assigned.
- Business Analysis
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.