Business Analyst, Organizational Performance Business Analyst, Organizational Performance Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Montreal, QC, Canada
Business Analysis (functional and technical)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of CGI’s Global Human Resources team located in Montreal. Our Global HR team is focused on obtaining value-based results in order to drive the engagement and efficiency of our employees and leaders.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant Business Analyst, Change Management or Organizational Performance role. Previous experience in a global organization, or in Business / IT Consulting would be a valuable asset.
• Lean Six Sigma certification (asset)
• Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem Solving/Decision Making
• Customer Focused
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Action Oriented
• Participate in and/or manage various projects affecting HR processes;
• Analyse current HR processes identifying & recommending improvements in terms of compliance, performance and costs.
• Develop and deploy proposed solutions that meet or exceed business requirements
• Conduct impact assessments on current / future HR business processes
• Partner with multiple HR stakeholders to create and update business model documentation as appropriate, based on business and process architecture
• Develop and support the implementation Key Performance Indicators for HR processes
• Support HR stakeholders and change management teams during solution implementation and change management activities.
• Perform quality assurance review of published documentation
• Coordinate and follow-up on continuous improvements activities.
• Ensure that process documentation (inventory and logs) are prepared and updated in a timely manner in line with process architecture and documentation standards;
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.