Blue Prism Developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Philadelphia, PA, US
The Sr. Blue Prism Developer will be working with a highly motivated team that implements business processes and process automation on the latest Blue Prism platform. The role will design and implement software robots utilizing Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
• Develop Blue Prism code for business process automation
• Develop robots in Blue Prism iteratively in an Agile environment
• Perform unit testing to ensure bot is working as expected
• Blue Prism automation of web-based and desktop-based applications
• C#.Net or VB.Net basic knowledge to work with code in Blue Prism
• Invoking REST APIs and command scripts from Blue Prism
• Working with external libraries / DLLs
Blue Prism 6 years experience
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
• Analyze complexity and feasibility of automation with Robotic Process Automation for a given business process.
• Attend backlog review meetings to understand list of processes and pain points
• Analyze current state in conjunction with RPA business analyst to determine opportunities for process improvement and automation
• Design target state incorporating Blue Prism RPA and gain agreement with business partners
• Participate in sprint planning discussions as needed
• Hold sprint completion demos to showcase finished product(s)
• Conduct training sessions for project team, business users and/or end-users
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.