Angular, React and Node.JS developer Angular, React and Node.JS developer Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
At CGI, we offer more than just a position; we offer endless opportunities to make a difference for our clients and our communities. Discover the benefits of working at CGI and join a team of professionals as committed, competent and passionate as you are.
CGI is seeking a front-end Developer to participate in a variety of large and diverse projects. Are you ready for high-level challenges and a stimulating career?
Technical skills among the following :
• Front End Knowledge : Angular, Angular Material, HTML5, CSS3, React, Node.js
• Good understanding of API REST architectures
• Knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, NPM, Jira, Confluence, Protractor, Sonar
• Knowledge of one or more of the following: Manufacturing, Commercial, Retail, Public Sector
• Experience in web project development and digital transformation
• Knowledge of the agile methodology (Scrum, DAD Agile Delivery Discipline)
• At least 8 years of professional experience
• Sense of initiative
• Have the desire to learn and improve themselves
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Participate in the technical analysis of needs
• Participate in the development of the solution design
• Propose innovative solutions
• Implement and code the solution, including the realization of the unit tests
• Work in a spirit of collaboration and sharing with other team members
• Act as technical lead for a team of 4 to 6 developers
• Coach and mentor more junior teammates
• Apply best development practices
Who We Are
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you. Explore CGI—your next career.